Sunday Ride

Author: Bake

Made it out Sunday for a ride before the rain hit. Good thing too, starting at 2 I was at work until 8:30. Uggh, I'm no fan of being in the office on the weekend.

Ran into Squirrel doing some trail maintenance. Some trail buggers were moving logs off the trail so he was out putting em back together.

Stole this from Squirrel's blog.

1506602963_a78eb37b1d_o

Aggh....I despise snakes. I think I was happier Squirrel got him off the trail before we came thru.

1506596373_e2f5e92c5a_o

I was ready to get back in to the racing at the Quarter Rage on Wednesday but we got a stomach bug rolling thru the Baker house. So my evening consisted of using carpet cleaner to try and get the gunk out of Kiersten's carpet.

 

2 Responses to “Sunday Ride”

  1. The House of Husar

    I think I might wreck if I came across a snake that size while I was riding. Remind me to tell you the story about my buddy and picking up some wood at his house.


  2. Bake

    Who is testing??

    I actually think it was a cute little snake.


Leave a Reply